Matthew 10:5-7 ” “Do not go onto the road of the Gentiles or enter any town of the Samaritans. Go rather to the lost sheep of Israel. As you go, preach this message: ‘The kingdom of heaven is near.’
Matthew 15:24 “But He answered and said, “I was not sent except to the lost sheep of the house of Israel.”
James 1:1 “James, a servant of God and of the Lord Jesus Christ, to the twelve tribes which are scattered abroad, greeting.“
In c. 722 BC, the Assyrian empire laid siege against the Northern Kingdom of Israel and took its inhabitants–the ten tribes of Israel–away captive. This was the presumed end to the House of Israel and the tribes were rendered ‘lost’, but were they?
Jesus Christ was not sent except to the lost sheep of the House of Israel. His ministry was not to the Jews only, but to all twelve tribes. Let the reader understand that the Jews were those of the Kingdom of Judah, who remained under the sovereignty of Rehoboam during the split. (1 Kings 12:16-17) This kingdom contained the Tribes of Judah, Benjamin and Levi. The Northern Kingdom contained the entirety of Manasseh, Ephraim, Zebulun, Issachar, Asher, Dan, Gad, Naphtali and Reuben. The phrase, The House of Joseph, also refers to the Northern Kingdom of Israel, as the capital—Samaria—was in Joseph’s territory. (Is. 7:9)
The names ‘Israel’ and ‘Jacob’ are inclusive to all twelve tribes, and are not limited to only the Jews or what is perceived as what’s left of Israel, i.e the Jews. James distinctly writes to all twelve tribes, which indicates that the location of these tribes was either known or that there was anticipation that they would be found. For further clarity ‘Zion’ is also and all-inclusive phrase meaning ‘Israel’ and thus all 12 tribes, since Israel was the father of these twelve.
Those of the early century were scripturally literate. Therefore the apostles were likely to remember passages pertaining to the lost ten tribes such as:
- Isaiah 11:11-12 “And it shall come to pass in that day, that the Lord shall set his hand again the second time to recover the remnant of his people, which shall be left, from Assyria, and from Egypt, and from Pathros, and from Cush, and from Elam, and from Shinar, and from Hamath, and from the islands of the sea. And he shall set up an ensign for the nations, and shall assemble the outcasts of Israel, and gather together the dispersed of Judah from the four corners of the earth.
- Jeremiah 3:18 “In those days the house of Judah shall walk with the house of Israel, and they shall come together out of the land of the north to the land that I have given for an inheritance unto your fathers.”
- Jeremiah 23:3, 6-8 “And I will gather the remnant of my flock out of all countries whither I have driven them, and will bring them again to their folds; and they shall be fruitful and increase. In His days Judah will be saved, and Israel will dwell securely. And this is His name by which He will be called: The LORD Our Righteousness. So behold, the days are coming, declares the LORD, when they will no longer say, ‘As surely as the LORD lives, who brought the Israelites out of the land of Egypt.’ Instead, they will say, ‘As surely as the LORD lives, who brought and led the descendants of the house of Israel from the land of the north and from all the other countries to which I had banished them.’ Then they will dwell once more in their own land.”
- Jeremiah 30:3 “For, lo, the days come, saith the LORD, that I will bring again the captivity of my people Israel and Judah, saith the LORD: and I will cause them to return to the land that I gave to their fathers, and they shall possess it.
- Jeremiah 30:10 “Therefore fear thou not, O my servant Jacob, saith the LORD; neither be dismayed, O Israel: for, lo, I will save thee from afar, and thy seed from the land of their captivity; and Jacob shall return, and shall be in rest, and be quiet, and none shall make him afraid.”
- Jeremiah 50:4 “In those days, and in that time, saith the LORD, the children of Israel shall come, they and the children of Judah together, going and weeping: they shall go, and seek the LORD their God.”
- Ezekiel 28:25 Thus saith the Lord GOD; When I shall have gathered the house of Israel from the people among whom they are scattered, and shall be sanctified in them in the sight of the heathen, then shall they dwell in their land that I have given to my servant Jacob.
- Hosea 1:11 “Then shall the children of Judah and the children of Israel be gathered together, and appoint themselves one head, and they shall come up out of the land: for great shall be the day of Jezreel.”
- Zechariah 8:1-2, 7 “Again the word of the LORD of Hosts came to me, saying: This is what the LORD of Hosts says: “I am jealous for Zion with great zeal; I am jealous for her with great fervor. This is what the LORD of Hosts says: “I will save My people from the land of the east and from the land of the west.
- Zechariah 10:6 “And I will strengthen the house of Judah, and I will save the house of Joseph, and I will bring them again to place them; for I have mercy upon them: and they shall be as though I had not cast them off: for I am the LORD their God, and will hear them.”
There are those (some of whom are Jews) who have no interest in the location of the lost ten tribes. They are not seeking their brothers, let alone care to build a relationship with them.
According to Steve Berkson, a Jew from the tribe of Levi and leader of the Messianic Torah Observant Israel group, converting to Judaism—at least among the group of Jews he had associated with in times past—was an extremely arduous task. Conversion was meant to be difficult and browbeating because, as Berkson said, the Jews hoped that those interested in conversion would give-up; they really don’t want anyone inside their group.
Ezekiel 11:14-16 Then the word of the LORD came to me, saying, “Son of man, your brothers—your relatives, your fellow exiles, and the whole house of Israel—are those of whom the people of Jerusalem [the Jews] have said, ‘They are far away from the LORD; this land has been given to us as a possession.’ Therefore declare that this is what the Lord GOD says: ‘Although I sent them far away among the nations and scattered them among the countries, yet for a little while I have been a sanctuary for them in the countries to which they have gone.’ Therefore declare that this is what the Lord GOD says: ‘I will gather you from the peoples and assemble you from the countries to which you have been scattered, and I will give back to you the land of Israel.’
Amos 3:1-2 “Hear this word that the LORD hath spoken against you, O children of Israel, against the whole family which I bought up from the Land of Egypt, you only have I know of all the families of the earth: therefore I will punish you for all your iniquities.
Since there is a regathering left for the ten tribes, God the Father and Jesus Christ our Lord must know where the descendants of these tribes have gone. Which means the tribes are not lost. If they’re not lost, then where are they and where will they come from?
FROM THE WEST
- Hosea 11:10-11 “They will walk after the LORD; He will roar like a lion.When He roars, His children will come trembling from the west. They will come trembling like birds from Egypt and like doves from the land of Assyria. Then I will settle them in their homes, declares the LORD.
FROM THE NORTH
- Jeremiah 3:18 “In those days the house of Judah shall walk with the house of Israel, and they shall come together out of the land of the north to the land that I have given for an inheritance unto your fathers.
- Jeremiah 16:14-15 “Yet behold, the days are coming, declares the LORD, when men will no longer say, ‘As surely as the LORD lives, who brought the Israelites up out of the land of Egypt.’ Instead they will say, ‘As surely as the LORD lives, who brought the Israelites up out of the land of the north and all the other lands to which He had banished them.’ For I will return them to their land that I gave to their forefathers. “
- Jeremiah 31:8 “Behold, I will bring them from the land of the north and gather them from the farthest parts of the earth,
FROM THE COAST-LANDS & ISLES
- Jeremiah 31:10 Hear, O nations, the word of the LORD, and proclaim it in distant coastlands: “The One who scattered Israel will gather them and will keep them as a shepherd guards his flock.
- Isaiah 24:14-15 “They shall lift up their voice, they shall sing for the majesty of the LORD, they shall cry aloud from the sea. Why glorify you the LORD in the fires, even the name of the LORD God of Israel in the isles of the sea.
- Isaiah 42:4 “He shall not fail nor be discouraged, till he have set judgment in the earth: and the isles shall wait for his law.”
- Isaiah 49:1-12 “Listen, O isles, unto me; and hearken, ye people, from far; The LORD hath called me from the womb. . .And said unto me, Thou art my servant, O Israel, in whom I will be glorified. Behold, these shall come from far: and, lo, these from the north and from the west; and these from the land of Sinim.
- Isaiah 51:4-5 Listen to me, my people; and give ear to me, O my nation: for a law shall proceed from me, and I will make my judgment to rest for a light of the people. My righteousness is near; my salvation is gone forth, and my arms shall judge the people; the isles shall wait on me, and on my arm shall they trust.
- Isaiah 60:9 “Surely the isles shall wait for me, and the ships of Tarshish first, to bring thy sons from far, their silver and their gold with them, unto the name of the LORD thy God, and to the Holy One of Israel, because he hath glorified thee.”
FROM THE EAST, THE WEST, THE NORTH, THE SOUTH
- Isaiah 43:5-7 Do not be afraid, for I am with you; I will bring your offspring from the east and gather you from the west. I will say to the north, ‘Give them up!’ and to the south, ‘Do not hold them back!’ Bring My sons from afar, and My daughters from the ends of the earth—everyone called by My name and created for My glory, whom I have indeed formed and made
- Psalm 107:1-3 “OH! Give thanks to the Lord, for He is good! For His mercy endures forever! Let the Redeemed of the Lord say so, whom He has redeemed from the hand of the enemy, and gathered out of the lands [plural]. From the east and from the west, from the north and from the south.
FROM THE ENDS OF THE EARTH
- Isaiah 41:9 Thou whom I have taken from the ends of the earth, and called thee from the chief men thereof, and said unto thee, Thou art my servant; I have chosen thee, and not cast thee away.
So, God had spread Israel (all 12 twelve tribes) across the ends of the earth, and will call them back from the west, the east, the north, the south, from the ends of the earth, from the isles, the coast-lands, from afar and from the land of Sinim.
The location of Sinim has been debated among scholars. Pelusium in Egypt as well as the land of the Phoenicians have been suggested; however Isaiah (49:12) notes the land of the ‘west’ and then the land of Sinim, implying that Sinim is not located to the west but elsewhere. The Southern Sinai peninsula has therefore been proposed , but modern scholars almost all unanimously agree that Sinim could be China. Sineh being Hebrew for China. We use the derivation, ‘sino’ in relation to the orient in present day, e.g: The Sino-Japanese War; Sinology etc. Whereas Orthodox Jew, Yair Davidiy takes note that in the Latin Vulgate, ‘Sinim’ is translated as ‘Australi‘. Meaning ‘Land of the South’.
IDENTITY OF JOSEPH
- Genesis 48:15-20 “Then he [Jacob] blessed Joseph and said: “May the God before whom my fathers Abraham and Isaac walked, the God who has been my shepherd all my life to this day, the Angel who has redeemed me from all harm—may He bless these boys. And may they be called by my name and the names of my fathers Abraham and Isaac, and may they grow into a multitude upon the earth.” When Joseph saw that his father had placed his right hand on Ephraim’s head, he was displeased and took his father’s hand to move it from Ephraim’s head to Manasseh’s. “Not so, my father!” Joseph said. “This one is the firstborn; put your right hand on his head.” But his father refused. “I know, my son, I know!” he said. “He too shall become a people, and he too shall be great; nevertheless, his younger brother shall be greater than he, and his offspring shall become a multitude of nations.” So that day Jacob blessed them and said: “By you shall Israel pronounce this blessing: ‘May God make you like Ephraim and Manasseh.’”
- Genesis 49:22-26 “Joseph is a fruitful bough, even a fruitful bough by a well; whose branches run over the wall: The archers have sorely grieved him, and shot at him, and hated him: But his bow abode in strength, and the arms of his hands were made strong by the hands of the mighty God of Jacob; (from thence is the shepherd, the stone of Israel:) Even by the God of thy father, who shall help thee; and by the Almighty, who shall bless thee with blessings of heaven above, blessings of the deep that lieth under, blessings of the breasts, and of the womb: The blessings of thy father have prevailed above the blessings of my progenitors unto the utmost bound of the everlasting hills: they shall be on the head of Joseph, and on the crown of the head of him that was separate from his brethren.
- Deuteronomy 33:13-17 And of Joseph he said, Blessed of the LORD be his land, for the precious things of heaven, for the dew, and for the deep that coucheth beneath, And for the precious fruits brought forth by the sun, and for the precious things put forth by the moon, And for the chief things of the ancient mountains, and for the precious things of the lasting hills, And for the precious things of the earth and fulness thereof, and for the good will of him that dwelt in the bush: let the blessing come upon the head of Joseph, and upon the top of the head of him that was separated from his brethren. His glory is like the firstling of his bullock, and his horns are like the horns of unicorns: with them he shall push the people together to the ends of the earth: and they are the ten thousands of Ephraim, and they are the thousands of Manasseh.
The Blessings of Joseph
- A Great Nation (Manasseh) and A Multitude of Nations (Ephraim)
- A Fruitful Bough Running Over The Wall (Colonization)
- Archers Have Shot at Him & Grieved Him, but Joseph’s Bow Remained Strong by the Hand of God (Great Military Power)
- Blessings From Heaven; Precious Things of Heaven (Agriculture)
- Blessings of Dew (Agriculture)
- Blessings of the Deep (Precious Metals, Stones, Oil)
- Blessings of Precious Fruit Brought Forth by the Sun (Agriculture)
- Precious Things Put Forth By the Moon (Agriculture)
- Blessings of the Breasts & Womb (Large Population)
- Ancient Mountains & Everlasting Hills
- Precious Things of the Earth and the Fullness Thereof (Agriculture)
- Separate From His Brothers
- Glorious Like a Young Bull
- Horns Like a Unicorn (Type of Oxen)
- Pushes People Together
Joseph received the birthright, whereas Judah received the leadership. (1 Chron. 5:2) Since we already established God will redeem the twelve tribes and bring them back to their land and we know God does not go back on his word but created an everlasting covenant with Abraham, Isaac, Jacob and the twelve sons, we can locate the modern day House of Joseph by which nations have received these blessings.
Joseph also well as all of Israel received the blessings of Abraham, being descendant from him. God promised that kings would come from Abraham and that many nations would come from him, which indicates these nations would be monarchies if they were to have kings.
Genesis 17:6-8 No longer will you be called Abram, but your name will be Abraham, for I have made you a father of many nations. I will make you exceedingly fruitful; I will make nations of you, and kings will descend from you. I will establish My covenant as an everlasting covenant between Me and you and your descendants after you, to be your God and the God of your descendants after you. And to you and your descendants I will give the land where you are residing—all the land of Canaan—as an eternal possession; and I will be their God.”
In my recent article 70 Years the Years of One King, I explain that Assyria, who took the House of Israel captive, had an outpost in Trier, Germany. Israel, therefore, would have been taken into Europe, migrating with its captors. Ignoring Muslim and Oriental principalities for the time being, this author will focus on European Royalty and Lineage.
- Great Britain and its 53 Commonwealth States
PAST EUROPEAN MONARCHIES
- Finland (Under Tsar Nicholas II)
- Ireland (Under Britain)
GOD’S HAND AT WORK: THE BLESSING OF COLONIALISM
During the Modern Colonial Era (1500-1800 AD) Spain, England and France rivaled over the New World. Spain was, in fact, the initiator of colonization in the Americas. And although Spain was the early bird, it grappled with the North American worm. While they succeeded in colonizing South and Central America, their efforts in the North were not as prosperous and many settlements and attempts inward came to disaster.
Ponce De Leon was the first Spanish explorer to set foot in Florida. However, he was wounded by the Calusa Indians in 1521 and died shortly thereafter.
In 1568, at Fort San Juan in North Carolina, natives slaughtered the Spanish. It’s believed by archaeologists that the cruelty of the Spaniards did not set well with the natives and they killed the conquistadors.
After the Treaty of Nonsuch, Phillip II of Spain declared war on England. Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth I of England order Sir Francis Drake (through Francis Walsingham) to destroy Spanish colonies in a pre-emptive strike. Of the settlements, Sir Francis Drake attacked and raided St. Augustine in Florida.
The raid on St. Augustine was an embarrassment to the Spanish crown and also a significant show of force on behalf of the English. The raid resulted in the Spanish permanently abandoning forts in South Carolina, ending all presence there.
By 1587, the Spaniards had completed their Armada and were ready to launch an invasion of England. Sir Francis Drake, however, made a daring raid on the armada’s supplies in the port of Cadiz, which delayed their launch until 1588.
On May 19th of that year, the armada left Lisbon. Their mission was to secure the English channel and then invade the British Isles from Flanders. The ships were much slower than the British counterparts and storms delayed their adventure. They did not arrive on the southern coast of England until exactly two months later on July 19th. The ships were sailing at an approximate turtle speed of one mile and hour.
By this time, the British were ready to fight against the invasion force. Sir Francis Drake was vice admiral under Lord Howard of Effingham. As the seven mile long invasion force of Spanish ships began infiltrating the English Channel, the British began bombarding the ships with their long-range heavy guns. Ranks were thinned in the Spanish Armada.
The Spanish Armada anchored off of Calais, France, so that the Spanish could embark on their way to Flanders. Just after midnight on the 29th, the English sent eight burning ships into the crowded harbor, panicking the Spanish. In a rush to escape, the Spanish lost formation and became disorganized in the channel. The English, taking opportunity at dawn, attacked the Spanish from Gravelines, a city in North France, just 15 miles southwest of Dunkirk.
With a change in the wind, the Spanish were forced to retreat upwards into the North Sea, around Scotland and Ireland. The English pursued them as far as Scotland, but being in need of supplies, returned home thereafter. Damaged by the English and battered by storms, the Armada limped its way back to Lisbon. Many ships foundered in the sea or were driven into Ireland’s coast and wrecked. Of the original Armada, only half the ships returned to home port and some 15,000 men perished.
Nahum 1:3 “The Lord is slow to anger and great in power and will not at all acquit the wicked. The Lord has His way, in the whirlwind and in the storm, and the clouds are the dust of his feet.”
Those at the time, Both English and Spanish alike, ascribed the defeat of the armada to God’s Will.
“The judgments of God are most secret, so that we cannot know for certain the purpose of his Divine Majesty in the extraordinary fate He has decreed for the king’s powerful fleet. Nevertheless, seeing that the cause was so much His, and was undertaken with such a holy intent, and was so much desired and assisted by the whole Catholic Church, the fact that He was not moved by the pious prayers and tears of so many and such great devotees makes us fearful that there are serious reasons why Our Lord has sent us this affliction. . .so that it is both necessary and advisable to seek and consider the causes that may have moved God to punish us in this way.”- Jesuit Pedro de Ribadeneira in response to the defeat of the armada.
Militaristically, Britain gained unprecedented military control after defeating the Spanish Armada. Once Spain lost control of the English Channel, Britain “ruled the waves”, and geographically was in a strategic place to do so. Many historians pinpoint the defeat of the Armada as the decline of Spanish power. Although Spain recovered from the defeat, King Phillip would be dead in only ten years time. And with the terrible inbreeding between Spanish and Austrian Habsburgs, each successive king became worse and worse. Phillip’s own grandson was so mentally handicapped he died without heirs, ending the Habsburg monarchy in Spain.
The Spanish weren’t as fruitful with its colonization though it did hold on to the southwest until the Mexican War of Independence which ended in 1821. However, the southwestern territories became integrated into the United States by 1850.
The Spanish Empire ended in 1898 during the Spanish-American war. The last remnants of its overseas territory were lost to the Yankees within a three month span. These territories included: Cuba, Puerto Rico; Philippines; and Guam.
France, another fierce contender, maintained footing in Canada and the Louisiana territory for sometime until their defeat in the French and Indian War (1754-1763). They lost Canada to Britain and Louisiana to the Spanish; however Spain returned it to France in 1802, and Napoleon sold it to the Americans the following year in 1803. Contrary to popular thought, America did not buy a large tract of land from France, but rather the imperial rights to the land. Which meant America had the right to expand its political authority westward without the interference of would-be colonizers such as France and Spain. The tract of land was still inhabited by Native Americans who ‘held title’ to the land. Americans from then on engaged in land cession treaties and wars. The end of the wars between American and Indians didn’t come until 1924.
These three players are all of significance: The Spanish are descendants of Esau, brother of Jacob a.k.a Israel. The British are ‘men of the covenant’. Brit in Hebrew meaning ‘covenant’ and ‘ish’ meaning man. These are descendants of Joseph; whereas France belong to Reuben.
Esau sold his birth-right to Jacob. Gen. 25:29-34 Reuben lost the birthright after defiling his father’s marriage bed. Gen. 35:22 & 1 Chronicles 5:1
What we see in the early colonization of America is a struggle over who would receive the birthright, but the birthright was promised to Joseph, resulting in British victories until the end of the American Revolutionary War in which the kingdom was split into Ephraim and Manasseh.
Even during the Civil War, North -vs- South, we see a power struggle between brothers: Ephraim and Manasseh. The South being aristocratic plantation owners and the north being businessman and farmers was a stark contrast between two personalities of people, descendant from two different lines of Joseph.
The name America, in and of itself, comes from the Hebrew word Ha-Machir who was the son of Manasseh, son of Joseph. The name ‘Machir’ in Hebrew means ‘sold, merchandise’; ‘salesman’; ‘businessman’; or ‘barter’. Capitalism is the foundation of this country. In fact, during the Boston Tea Party, the insurgence was spurned on by John Hancock who had been smuggling tea in from South America. His motive was not that of a tax revolt, per se, but it was in contempt for Britain’s monopoly on the tea trade. Despite the tea tax, tea brought in by the East India Trading Company was still cheaper than what John Hancock was selling his for. In addition, Britain had passed the Revenue Act in the 1762 as an attempt to crack down on bribery and smuggling since colonist were routinely circumventing the Molasses Act. The Revenue Act had a greater motive in which Britain was attempting to halt colonists from trading with the French Sugar Islands.
The British government encouraged the Royal Navy to apprehend and detain anyone found smuggling goods. Customs officials began to aggressively issue search warrants, which ‘allowed’ them to search any house for smuggled goods. A Boston attorney, James Otis, claimed these ‘writs of assistance’ were against the British constitution and an abuse of power by Parliament.
These customs officers, whose job was to stop smugglers and collect taxes, garnered £30,000 annually in duties compared to £2,000 annually before the Revenue Act. When adjusted for inflation, these numbers would be reflected as approximately 1.3 million US dollars versus 89,000 US dollars, respectively.
In 1768 when one of John Hancock’s ship was seized for suspected wine smuggling, Bostonians attacked the customs officers. The British government ordered two regiments of troops into Boston with fixed bayonets; however the people would not quarter these troops into their homes and so they were stationed in public buildings and warehouses.
In c. 1000 BC, when the ten tribes split from Judah and formed the Northern Kingdom, the rebellion came in the form of a tax revolt.
1 Kings 12:3 And Jeroboam and all the congregation of Israel came, and spake unto Rehoboam, saying,  Thy father made our yoke grievous: now therefore make thou the grievous service of thy father, and his heavy yoke which he put upon us, lighter, and we will serve thee.  And he said unto them, Depart yet for three days, then come again to me. And the people departed.  So Jeroboam and all the people came to Rehoboam the third day, as the king had appointed, saying, Come to me again the third day.  And the king answered the people roughly, and forsook the old men’s counsel that they gave him;  And spake to them after the counsel of the young men, saying, My father made your yoke heavy, and I will add to your yoke: my father also chastised you with whips, but I will chastise you with scorpions.  Wherefore the king hearkened not unto the people; for the cause was from the LORD, that he might perform his saying, which the LORD spake by Ahijah the Shilonite unto Jeroboam the son of Nebat.
 So when all Israel saw that the king hearkened not unto them, the people answered the king, saying, What portion have we in David? neither have we inheritance in the son of Jesse: to your tents, O Israel: now see to thine own house, David. So Israel departed unto their tents.
 But as for the children of Israel which dwelt in the cities of Judah, Rehoboam reigned over them.  Then king Rehoboam sent Adoram, who was over the tribute; and all Israel stoned him with stones, that he died. Therefore king Rehoboam made speed to get him up to his chariot, to flee to Jerusalem.  So Israel rebelled against the house of David unto this day.
While Britain itself is Ephramite, its royalty is descended from the line of King David, Solomon, and Rehoboam. “The sceptre shall not depart from Judah, nor a lawgiver from between his feet, until Shiloh come; and unto him [Christ] shall the gathering of the people be.” – Gen. 49:10
So when the thirteen colonies rebelled against the king, they were mimicking the rebellion of the House of Israel against the House of Judah.
THE BLESSINGS OF AGRICULUTRE, POPULATION, NATURAL RESOURCES
The three countries which were born from British colonization, retain the blessings given to Joseph: Both Britain and America are great powers. Britain, at its peak in 1920, controlled 26.35% of the world, the most territorial gains of any empire in history.
Joseph also received blessings of the womb, leading to higher populations. During the “baby boom”, women were having an average of 3.5 children. In America’s decline, the fertility rates are half of what they were in the 1950s.
Given the short history of the USA, alone, it is impressive to see it as the 3rd most populous country in the world, following behind China and India—two countries which have existed as sovereign states since 2700 BC and 1200 BC, respectively. Foreign-born citizens only compromise 13% of the American population. Since 1860, immigration has waxed and waned. 1890 saw the highest immigration with 14.8% of citizens being foreign born whereas the 1970s saw the lowest immigrations at only 4.7% of Americans being foreign born.
Among the blessings of Joseph is agriculture. The United States of America is the top exporter of food. 97% of the land in America is rural with 40% of it being dedicated farmland. Although China leads the way in food production with 350 million workers in agriculture, it comes in 4th as the top exporter garnering 25 million USD in revenue. America, however, has a workforce of roughly 2.2 million operating farms and produces enough food for both domestic and foreign markets. It is the top exporter bringing in 72 million USD. Germany comes in second, exporting half of what the USA can export, and given the country’s small size, this author notes their efficiency is quite impressive.
United States has the greatest presence on the international markets but it also has been a major player in sending food relief to countries devastated by war, famine and natural disasters. America has been colloquially called “The Bread Basket of the World”. This is a major characteristic of Joseph, seeing that Joseph saved the world from famine by reserving grain.
To further expound on the blessings. In the way of natural resources, America is the leading coal reserve in the world, and #5 in natural gas reserves, while Canada is #3 in oil reserves. Australia holds the most unmined gold in the world, followed by Russia, South Africa and then the United States.
South Africa, another area which Britain colonized, was the largest producer of gold, but China has been making leaps and bounds in productions and exports, rivaling Joseph’s blessings.
Along with gold, Australia, Canada and South Africa are in the top ten for producing the most diamonds. Large deposits of sapphires have been unearthed in Eastern Australia as well, and Australia also holds the most uranium reserves of any country.
All of these: oil; gas; coal; gold; diamonds; sapphires; uranium are the “blessings of the deep”. And while China and Russia compete against Joseph, Joseph still benefits from the blessing. Even if he isn’t in first place, more than often you can find him in the top ten.
Joseph was also to be blessed with the chief things of the “ancient mountains”. Interestingly, the oldest mountain ranges in the world are found in America, Australia and South Africa.
Joseph was to be separate from his brothers and geographically, Great Britian, America, Canada, Australia and South Africa are separate from other Israelite nations. Britain is an island and therefore separate from Europe. North America is entirely Joseph. Mexico to the south is Edomite as Edom had always lived south of Israel; Australia is by its lonesome all the way downunder; and South Africa is surrounded by other Canaanite countries.
Although Joseph was separated from his brothers and taken into Egypt, to be separate can also mean to be set apart, especially for a (divine) purpose. Joseph was set apart and God, through him, saved the world from famine.
Joseph was depicted as being glorious like a young bull, particulalry a wild ox. It’s facinating that America’s signature animal is the wild buffalo, which is indeed a type of oxen. And Joseph would have horns like a unicorn and with them push all the peoples together to the ends of the earth.
In 1969, America brought the world together with the moon landing. Out of a population of 3.6 billion, 600 million people gathered around their television sets to watch Neil Armstrong fulfill “one of man’s greatest achievements”–to set foot on the moon.
America went on further to develop the personal computer; the laser printer; the internet; e-mail; video game consoles; the MRI machine; cell-phone, which was of course expanded from the regular landline phone attributed to Scottish American Alexander Graham Bell. WIFI was invented by Australians.
Guglielmo Giovanni Maria Marconi, an Italian who invented the radio, had to leave for the United Kingdom in order to secure funding to make his endeavors of wireless telegraphy a reality. Italy had little interest in his aspirations, whereas the British–Joseph–was greatly impressed by his work.
Nikola Tesla, a Serbian, went to Hungary, France, and then finally the U.S.A. In the states he able to find support for his experiments and was consulted on many projects.
Americans Wilbur and Orville Wright invented the airplane; Glenn Curtiss New York native invented the motorcycle.
Other American inventions include: microwave ovens; assembly lines; GPS; zippers; hearing aids; defibrillators; radiocarbon dating; traffic lights; chemotherapy; sewing machine; combines; Morse code; circuit breakers; light switch toggles. The list goes on and on.
Britain and Australia have played a major role in the development of the modern role with television, sewer systems, steam engine, plough, vaccines, haymaking machine, threshing machine, reaping machine, farm tractors, pedal bicycle, refrigerators, and it goes on and on.
Joseph created the modern world by either inventing new things, or funding, hosting, collaborating or expanding on outside innovations. It is often amusing for this author to see those outside of the U.S.A., Canada, Australia and the U.K. condemning America with all sorts of vile hate speech. Foreigners leave these comments on sites such YouTube–which is an American site. Which they’ve accessed through the internet, also American. On their personal computer, another American invention. While sitting in their swivel desk chair, which was invented by one of America’s founding fathers, Thomas Jefferson. And it’s a good chance that foreigner is most likely wearing blue jeans while typing their hate speech, and if not, they most certainly have some jeans in their closet. Which once again. . .is an American invention. The WIFI their using is Australian, though, and the World Wide Web is British--but they are still Joseph.
These are just some things that distinguish America as the House of Joseph, for more, this author recommends britam.org or books written by Yair Davidiy.